ALLANA HIJAB

ALLANA HIJAB
Whatsapp 012-6144924 NOW For Guaranteed Special Free Gift

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Suddenly Everything Imposible About Najib Razak Become Possible

I am a Muslim.

My late father teach me that I must try my best to uphold Islam taught. As a human, of course I failed, but I tried.

Rosmah Mansor stories reach my ear as early as 2007 where Najib Razak was TPM and Defense Minister then. My Boss(macai UMNO-he called himself macai or tukang angkat beg) Dato Mus tell me that Rosmah has special office in Kementah.

I didn't believe that because in my religion I cannot believe stories that I did not witnessed with my own eyes.

Than, after Najib become PM, I went to his House for Hari Raya and he told that Najib has sour relation with Hishamuddin(Mus Boss) because Hisham wife is more prettier than Rosmah. Rosmah did not like anyone prettier than her stand beside her.

I didn't believe that because in my religion I cannot believe stories that I did not witnessed with my own eyes.


Out of sudden Altantuya came in picture. All fitnah and bad allegation including Altantuya carried Najib son so Rosmah kill her, bla bla bla which I didn't believe that because in my religion I cannot believe stories that I did not witnessed with my own eyes.


In fact, I also think it is not logic for a Prime Minister or a rich and powerful man/woman trapped him/herself by killing Altantuya in Malaysia.

Should I be Najib I will direct assasin or pay some one to pay someone to kill Altantuya outside Malaysia and make it like an accident. Najib is not that stupid, isnt he?

Then before GE 13 all fitnah again come out and they all aiming Rosmah Mansor to bring Najib down.

I didn't believe that because in my religion I cannot believe stories that I did not witnessed with my own eyes.


Then at last 1MDB scandal started to tune around.

You can as much as you want, I didn't believe that because in my religion I cannot believe stories that I did not witnessed with my own eyes.


Im not that beriman. I just scared to see my father "there" if I did not do as he told me to. I also has to raised my 3 sons with that type of Islam. The true one.

But, what happen to AG, SPRM suddenly make everything I didn't believe become possible.

Ada kemungkinan bukan confirm.(Mode takut polis tangkap)

I urge all reader behold to Islam taugh dont believe stories that you did not witnessed with your own eyes.


Hmmmm!!!

Everything imposible now become so possible where if before this I never believe SPR or BN win election by cheating, now I have to reconsider!

If you can do that to SPRM you can do that to SPR also. Simple logic.

The worst, if BN really really win coming election without cheating, people still will think BN owns SPR and SPRM.

Politic is perception. The hole is too big to cover up till all the stories become like cartoon.

I just hope Najib will fix Rakyat perception because I do not want to lost this value inside me, and I dont want to believe believe stories that I did not witnessed with my own eyes.


Note: Ignore Grammer, I will correct it later.



















No comments: