ALLANA HIJAB

ALLANA HIJAB
Whatsapp 012-6144924 NOW For Guaranteed Special Free Gift

Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Five Year Engagement

Its a movie. Well, another movie put me in tears.

5 years ago, Allah has blessed me with my first baby boy. Actually, the moment I have son in my arm, is the moment that I am very sure, I did a right things 5 years before that.

It's been very hard for me to be married. I couldn't imagine it and always tell myself that I only will decide when my age reach 35.

For that I wasted few nice girls whom try their best to help me to get everything done before me agree to be married.

Just like the movie, so many things to consider, so many things to think about, so many things to avoid and so many things to be missed if I am married.

As result, no one could stand by my side more than 2 years. The relation promise nothing to them, and yes they did a right things by walking away from me.

The Five Year Engagement movie has inspired me to write this and dedicated a big big big TQ to my wife, Rodhiah Dahnil.

She has done everything she can in 5 years to gain my trust. 3 years before we get married and 2 years after we got married.

Bila 2 hati bersatu, 1001 kekeliruan, 1001 perbezaan, dan hanya satu persamaan which is only death will tear us apart.

TQ Rodhiah, without you I am still single, unmarried, no 3AZRM. Either its a happy or not, its far more better than bila 1 hati sendiri.

No comments: